- This site is operated by Food Concepts Plc.
- This site contains information about Food Concepts Plc (also referred to as the Company) and may include their brands, their products, services, financial reports and reviews, as well as, links to other sites some of which may be operated by or associated with Food Concepts Plc.
- Access to and use of this site or any Food Concepts Plc related site will be subject to this legal notice.
- The contents of this site do not constitute the provision of any legal representations or warranties. Although reasonable precautions have been taken in the preparation of the information on this site and related sites, no reliance may be placed on this information and Food Concepts Plc disclaims all representations and warranties, including but not limited to warranties as to the quality, accuracy or content of information of whatsoever nature, products or services, and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of information, goods or services.
- To the extent that any investments or arrangements are made or agreements for products or services concluded with or in relation to Food Concepts Plc, its brands or any member thereof, none of the representations or claims made on this site or related sites shall be deemed to apply to such agreement, unless such claims, statements or any part thereof are expressly repeated and contained in an agreement in writing and signed by the Company or the relevant company brand.
- Neither the Company nor the relevant company brand, nor any of its directors or representatives quoted on this site or any related site shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage arising from any misrepresentations negligence, omission of information or incomplete information, caused or resulting from any reliance on the contents of this site.
- The Company does not warrant that the functions provided by this or a related site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the sites or the server that makes the sites available are free from viruses or other harmful components. The Company may suspend access to this site without notice at any time and accepts no liability for any consequences of the site being unavailable for any reason.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights on this site (including, but not limited to, web content and information, data, logos, slogans, photographs and graphical images) is owned by the Company or by the company brand. You may print or download material from this site only if such material is not stored on any medium other than for subsequent viewing, or it is not reproduced, modified, adapted or processed in any way. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior permission.
- Accordingly, all risks arising from the use of this or any related site shall vest with the site user.
- The above disclaimer and any content on this site shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Food Concepts Plc. Privacy Notice
Food Concepts Plc (“FCP”, “We”) is committed to protecting the privacy of Personal Data we may obtain or collect in the course of our business whenever you interact with us. Please read this Privacy Notice (Notice) to understand our policies, processes and procedures regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
By this Notice, we explain to you how your Personal Data is collected, used, managed and transferred by FCP and also explain how you can update your Personal Data with us and exercise your rights in respect of the Personal Data provided to us.
The Personal Data that We Collect
We collect Personal Data that you give to us (for example your name, address, telephone number etc), where you create an account with us, request for further information about our brand or products, attend any of our promotional events or programs, apply for a job through our website, communicate with us via any of our social media platforms or subscribe to newsletters on our website.
Purposes for which your Personal Data is Processed?
We may process your Personal Data to communicate with you (including sending marketing or promotional materials to you), provide you with further information about our brand or products process your application for employment with FCP or to fulfil our contractual obligations with you. We may also process your Personal Data to comply with legal obligations and provisions of applicable laws.
What Constitutes your Consent?
Where processing of Personal Data is based on consent, We shall obtain the requisite consent at the time of collection of the Personal Data. In this regard, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data when you access our platforms, or use our services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on our website or other digital platforms. You can withdraw your consent at any time but such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
Disclosure or Transfer of your Personal Data
We respect your privacy and we limit disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties. We do not sell, give or trade any Personal Data that We obtain from you to any third party for any marketing purposes. However, we may share your Personal Data with our affiliated companies or service providers engaged by us to provide services to FCP subject to appropriate data security and protection. In addition, we may transfer your Personal Data out of Nigeria in line with the requirements of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulations, 2019. We may also share your information where there is a regulatory or statutory obligation to disclose such Personal Data in accordance with provisions of applicable laws.
Security of your Personal Data
We take security of your Personal Data serious and We make every effort to keep your Personal Data secure. We have put in place technological and organizational procedures, including requiring our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate security standards in order to protect your Personal Data.
Retention of your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data is only processed for the minimum period necessary in line with the purposes set out in this Notice or as required by applicable laws, until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Once your Personal Data is no longer required, we destroy it in a safe and secure manner.
Your Rights as Data Subject
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data as a Data Subject. These include the right to:
a) request for and access your Personal Data collected and stored by FCP;
b) withdraw consent at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent to receipt of our marketing or promotional materials or unsubscribe to our newsletters;
c) object to automated decision making;
d) request rectification and modification of Personal Data kept by FCP;
e) request for deletion of your Personal Data;
f) request that FCP restricts processing of your Personal Data; and
g) request for information regarding any specific processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) using the contact details provided below. You also have the right to complain to the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.
If you would like further information on this Notice, you may contact our DPO at Food Concept Plc, 2 Ilupeju Bye Pass, Lagos or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are messages or small files that are placed on your web browser when you visit an internet site. Cookies are useful and do a lot of different things, including allowing a website to recognize a user’s device, improving online experience etc.
Cookies enable us to offer tailored products and to understand the information we receive about you, including information about your use of other websites and apps, whether or not you have an account with us.
Cookies help us provide, protect and improve our products and services, by personalizing, tailoring and measuring the services and products we provide for satisfactory and safe experience. We also use them for user authentication, to assess performance and enhance functionality of our online products and services and for analytical research.