As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve around the world, causing unforeseen disruption to well laid out plans for the year, we want to reassure you that the safety of all our stakeholders, especially our customers will always be our top priority.
We have followed best practice international protocols including recommended health and safety measures by WHO and NCDC for keeping our space safe for our staff and customers. To gain access to our office and our CR stores nationwide, all staff and customers are mandated to wear face mask during their stay in our office and CR stores, undergo temperature screening and are required to use hand sanitizers that we provide at the entrances of our office and stores.
Our other precautionary or safety measures include:
- Increased frequency in the cleaning of areas with high human contact such as our receptions where visitors are hosted and cashier counters in our CR stores
- Increased frequency in the cleaning of toilets and bin areas
- Provision of alcohol based hand sanitizers at the entrance to our premises, CR stores and other strategic places for employees and visitors
- Encouragement of the utilization of electronic platforms to conduct video conferencing and online meetings to minimize face-to-face contact among employees and with external vendors or customers
- Encouraging and making available online platforms to fulfil all our customers’ orders
- Ensuring that any employee(s) who may have been to any of the affected countries on either holiday or business observe mandatory self-isolation.
- Close monitoring of updates from all relevant and reliable channels and continually informing our esteemed customers and stakeholders of any developments.
- Ensuring full compliance with government directive on Health and Safety with regard to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As an essential service provider, we are actively monitoring developments globally and locally around COVID-19 and we have put in place our Business Continuity plans to minimize disruption in our operations. We will be working with governments directives as much as possible to curtail a further spread of the virus and take key actions based on guidance from the NCDC and WHO.
We at Food Concepts Plc would like to assure you that we care and have your best interest at heart.